This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Alt-Tab Terminator v5.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Alt-Tab Terminator v5.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Alt-Tab Terminator v5.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Alt-Tab Terminator v5.1
- Required files
About the software
Alt-Tab Terminator is an elegant and powerful task management utility for Windows. Once installed, it replaces the default Alt-Tab dialog with a nice box that shows a list of all running tasks, with their names and preview snapshots, and enables the user to search through the list and navigate using the mouse and keyboard. Alt-Tab Terminator is the direct successor to VistaSwitcher and TaskSwitchXP.
An average PC-user switches between windows with Alt+Tab hundreds of times per day! It’s one of the most common actions performed on a computer. With Alt-Tab Terminator, you can not only switch tasks faster, but have the full control over any opened window, all within one click away.
The main features of Alt-Tab Terminator are:
- Search by Title
- Live Preview
- App Cloud
- Clear Large Labels
- Mouse & Keyboard Shortcuts
- Full Screen Mode
- Quick & Easy Customization
- Window Manager
Alt-Tab Terminator v5.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Alt-Tab Terminator v5.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software