This article will show you how to free download and install Aiseesoft FoneLab Android. Follow the instructions and direct download link below to learn how to install Aiseesoft FoneLab Android.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Aiseesoft PhoneLab for Android (v3.1.30).
- Files that are required
About the software
Best Android Data Recovery software to recover deleted files from Android phone/SD card/tablet on Windows 11/10/8/7 and macOS Monterey/Catalina/Big Sur/High Sierra.
- Inappropriate Handling
- Accidental Deletion
- OS/Rooting Error
- tDevice failure/Stuck
- Virus Attack
- System Crash
- Forgotten Password
- SD Card Issue
Aiseesoft Android FoneLab (v3.1.30). System Requirements
- Supported OS Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X 10.7 or above (macOS Big Sur/macOS Monterey)
- CPU/RAM 1GHz Intel/AMD or 1GB RAM or More
- Hard Disk space 200 MB or above
How to download and install AiseesoftFoneLab Android (v3.1.30).
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software