This article will show you how to free download and install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on your PC. For assistance in installing Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC System Requirements
- How to Download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Required files
More information about the software
With Document Cloud services, Acrobat DC comes with everything you need to create, edit and sign PDFs. It can be used wherever you go. You can easily start a document at work and then modify it on the train. Then you can send it to your boss for approval right from your living room. Smart tools give you more power to communicate. It allows you to create PDF files and share it with rich media. You can also edit them and collect feedback much more effectively. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software provides a more secure and high-quality way for business professionals create, combine and control Adobe PDF documents. It is ideal for data collection, collaboration, distribution and security.
Adobe Systems has created Adobe Acrobat as an application to edit and create PDF files. Adobe Acrobat is a product from the same company that created the PDF. This program was the first to be able work in this format. On April 6, 2023, Adobe released a new edition of the program, called Adobe Acrobat DC (with passage from release 11.2 to release 15.0, then DC 2023.0). This new version is completely refreshed in both the interface as well as the structure. It’s focused on cloud computing. Several functions have been added and the menus and logics have been radically redesigned: for example, with Acrobat DC Adobe has switched to using multiple browser type tabs. The releases are now named with the year reference, while the versions are identified by the code “anno.versione”, (eg release 2023â€“version 17.012.20098). Adobe Acrobat DC could be considered a new product, but not a new edition. Acrobat DC is available in two versions (basic and pro), similar to previous Acrobat editions. Acrobat DC also has a reader (player), that uses the term “reader”, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Both are free for any platform. Adobe Acrobat DC uses Adobe Sign as a stand alone application. This allows you to digitally sign documents and also allows you to modify or format pdfs natively. This suite includes Acrobat DC and a number of other applications.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC System Requirements
- 1.5GHz or higher processor
- Windows Server 2008R2 (64-bit), 2012(64 bit), 2012R2 (64-bit), 2012R2 (64-bit), + /2023 (64bit), or 2023 (664 bit); Windows 7SP1 (32 byt and 64 byt), Windows 8 SP1 (32 byt and 64 par), Windows 8 SP1 (32 byte and 64 par) + and Windows 10 (332 bit & 64 bit), Windows 10 (16 bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- There are 4.5GB of hard disk space available
- 1024×768 Screen Resolution
- Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional).
How do I download and install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software