This article shows you how to download and install the full version of A Ruler For Windows (v3.6.1) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing A Ruler For Windows (v3.6.1) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- A Ruler For Windows (v3.6.1) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install A Ruler For Windows (v3.6.1)
- Required files
About the software
The ruler lets you quickly and easily measure objects on your screen. It’s ideal for designing web sites, working with graphics and perfecting the look of your digital products.
The reading guide helps you read through text on your screen much like a ruler edge helps you read through lines of text on a printed page. This makes A Ruler for Windows an ideal tool for working with long e-mails, wide spreadsheets and fine print documents on your screen.
The program switches between ruler and reading guide modes with the press of a key.
By default, both the ruler and reading guide come with four ‘skins’ to choose from: wood grain, stainless steel, plastic see thru and yellow construction. However, you can create your own skins and share them with your friends!
A Ruler For Windows (v3.6.1) System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
How to Download and Install A Ruler For Windows (v3.6.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software